I have been so blessed to have some amazing mentors who have been very generous with their time and taught me a lot. I have also taken classes in the traditional education setting (Stanford), purchased some coaching with some amazing people, and gone through a number of high-end writing, business, and marketing programs to learn everything I can. Plus, I have a love of learning, so there is a lot I’ve figured out on my own. And I’ve learned a few things in the school of hard knocks! lol!
I offer coaching on the following topics:
- Making the transition to a tiny haven-home whether that means a tiny house, small apartment, recreational vehicle, or retirement community.
- Interior design for tiny homes.
- Writing and marketing a book.
- Vision & Purpose clarification. (Minimum four sessions.)
- Our work together is virtual — via Facebook messenger video conferencing.
- In our high-impact 50 minute conversation, we will dive deep fast to find order in the chaos.
- I’ll email you a summary of each call that will include notes from our discussion and your action plan for the week
To best benefit from this session, come to the call prepared with a specific challenge you’re facing so we can dive right in. You’ll be amazed at how much ground we cover in one session. $95
* * * * *
“I contacted Carmen for coaching at the advice of a trusted friend. He couldn’t have been more right about her! Carmen’s natural ability to inspire and encourage others is like handing a client gold! She was able to listen, ask questions, and help me pin point areas of weakness. She then took the time to take diligent notes, send me homework assignments to hold me accountable, and then follow up with my progress. Carmen is everything you could hope for in a coach and a mentor and I could not sing her professional praises enough!” -Brynn Burger, Mama on the Rocks