I’m really enjoying talking to people about tiny houses and food! Here are some of those conversations.
- I’m in the Tiny House Magazine again, Vol 6, Issue 67, and this time they interviewed me on pages 12-16, my book shows up larger than life on page 31, and I wrote about making your Tiny Home a Haven on pages 63-65. Get your subscription now so that you don’t miss a thing!
- I was interviewed by Ethan Waldman for his members-only Facebook Group called Tiny House Engage and we talked about cooking in a tiny house and our favorite gear. It was fun to hang out with him, he asked some really interesting questions!
- I just showed up in the Tiny House Magazine in Vol 6, issue 66 on page 2 (the table of contents has a photo of me) and my book is on page 35. A PDF of the magazine is available at Tiny House Magazine for a nominal charge. It’s a great issue with fantastic profiles of a number of drop-dead gorgeous tiny homes, plus some excellent articles that were so much fun to read. I love all things #tinyhouse, so I really love this magazine!
- I was interviewed by Frank Hazzard for TinyHouseExpos.com: Carmen Shenk, the Tiny House Foodie and author will bring her Skoolie and new book to the Fredericksburg show.
- I was interviewed by Michelle Bredeson Boyle, Mark Grimes, and Perry Gruber for the Tiny House Podcast. It was so much fun and I ended up talking about Shrimp & Grits a lot! Yum. Check out the 41 minute podcast #126: Cooking, Baking, and Fun Life Making.